October 23, 2019
The newly introduced Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark Rifle product line launches many all-new models with features and technologies at aggressive pricing levels. The new Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark, Carbonmark Pro, and Carbonmark Elite have the following features:
- New TriggerTech Mark V trigger
- SUB MOA Guarantee
- Cerakote on all metal work
- New spiral fluted bolt
- Accubrake ST with standard 5/8x24 threads on all calibers
- Monte Carlo Fiberglass Stock or Carbon Fiber Stock (Select Models)
In addition to the features noted above, the new Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark features a BSF carbon barrel, which is lightweight, accurate, and fast-cooling. Using a 416R stainless steel match barrel roll-wrapped with a carbon-fiber sleeve, loaded under tension to create strength and reduce weight, 95 percent of the carbon fiber does not touch the barrel, which allows air to foil around the steel and rapidly cool the barrel, adding rigidity and reducing overall weight. This creates an incredibly strong barrel that dissipates heat very well and provides consistent accuracy with higher shot counts.
- Carbonmark: Hand-laid fiberglass black stock with gray and tan sponge accents. FDE receiver/brake/trigger guard with a graphite black spiral fluted bolt and safety lever. MSRP $2,499 Weight Standard Action: 7 LBS / Magnum Action: 8 LBS
- Carbonmark Pro: Features a charcoal carbon fiber stock, tungsten on receiver/brake/trigger guard, and graphite black bolt and safety. MSRP $2,999 Weight Standard Action: 6.7 LBS / Magnum Action: 7.5 LBS
- Carbonmark Elite: Features an adjustable comb carbon fiber stock with brown sponge pattern. Coyote Tan Elite on receiver/brake/trigger guard with a graphite black spiral bolt and safety lever. MSRP $3,299 Weight Standard Action: 7.2 LBS / Magnum Action: 8.4 LBS
For more information about the new Weatherby Mark V Carbonmark rifles, please visit: https://weatherby.com/.